1. Adine, C., Ng, K. K., Rungarunlert, S., Souza, G. R. & Ferreira, J. N. Engineering innervated secretory epithelial organoids by magnetic three-dimensional bioprinting for stimulating epithelial growth in salivary glands. Biomaterials 180, 52-66, (2018).
2. Becker, J. L. & Souza, G. R. Using space-based investigations to inform cancer research on Earth. Nat Rev Cancer 13, 315-327, (2013).
3. Daquinag, A. C., Souza, G. R. & Kolonin, M. G. Adipose tissue engineering in three-dimensional levitation tissue culture system based on magnetic nanoparticles. Tissue Eng Part C Methods 19, 336-344, (2013).
4. Desai, P. K., Tseng, H., Haisler, W. L., Larson, B. & Souza, G. R. Luminescent Viability Assays for Magnetically Bioprinted Hepatocyte Spheroids. Promega PubHub, (2017).
5. Desai, P. K., Tseng, H. & Souza, G. R. Assembly of Hepatocyte Spheroids Using Magnetic 3D Cell Culture for CYP450 Inhibition/Induction. Int J Mol Sci 18, 1085-1085, (2017).
6. Eckhardt, B. L. et al. Clinically relevant inflammatory breast cancer patient-derived xenograft-derived ex vivo model for evaluation of tumor-specific therapies. PLoS One 13, e0195932, (2018).
7. Ferreira, J. N., Rungarunlert, S., Urkasemsin, G., Adine, C. & Souza, G. R. Three-Dimensional Bioprinting Nanotechnologies towards Clinical Application of Stem Cells and Their Secretome in Salivary Gland Regeneration. Stem Cells Int 2016, 7564689, (2016).
8. Haisler, W. L. et al. Three-dimensional cell culturing by magnetic levitation. Nat Protoc 8, 1940-1949, (2013).
9. Hogan, M., Souza, G. & Birla, R. Assembly of a functional 3D primary cardiac construct using magnetic levitation. Aims Bioengineering 3, 277-288, (2016).
10 Hou, S. et al. Advanced Development of Primary Pancreatic Organoid Tumor Models for High-Throughput Phenotypic Drug Screening. SLAS Discov 23, 574-584, (2018).
11. Jaganathan, H. et al. Three-dimensional in vitro co-culture model of breast tumor using magnetic levitation. Sci Rep 4, 6468, (2014).
12. Larson, B., Rieger, L., Tseng, H., Souza, G. R. & Velkova-Krei, A. 3D-Migrationsassays im Hochdurchsatz. BIOspektrum 22, 395-397, (2016).
13. Lin, H. et al. Nanoparticle Improved Stem Cell Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction in a Rat Model of Cavernous Nerve Injury. J Urol 195, 788-795, (2016).
14. Souza, G. R. et al. Three-dimensional tissue culture based on magnetic cell levitation. Nat Nanotechnol 5, 291-296, (2010).
15. Souza, G. R. et al. Magnetically Bioprinted Human Myometrial 3D Cell Rings as A Model for Uterine Contractility. Int J Mol Sci 18, 683-683, (2017).
16. Timm, D. M. et al. A high-throughput three-dimensional cell migration assay for toxicity screening with mobile device-based macroscopic image analysis. Sci Rep 3, 3000, (2013).
17. Tseng, H. et al. A three-dimensional co-culture model of the aortic valve using magnetic levitation. Acta Biomater 10, 173-182, (2014).
18. Tseng, H., Daquinag, A. C., Souza, G. R. & Kolonin, M. G. in Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) Vol. 1773 147-154 (2018).
19. Tseng, H. et al. A high-throughput in vitro ring assay for vasoactivity using magnetic 3D bioprinting. Sci Rep 6, 30640, (2016).
20. Tseng, H. et al. Assembly of a three-dimensional multitype bronchiole coculture model using magnetic levitation. Tissue Eng Part C Methods 19, 665-675, (2013).
21. Tseng, H. et al. A spheroid toxicity assay using magnetic 3D bioprinting and real-time mobile device-based imaging. Sci Rep 5, 13987, (2015).
3D Cell Culture • Biotechnology • Clinical Diagnostics • Nanoparticles